Today I attempted to do a natural, warm toned cut crease using affordable products. Here’s how it turned out-
- Ardell Brow Pomade in Medium Brown with an angled brush
- L.A. Color 5 Matte Eyeshadow palette in Tan Khaki
- I used the white shade to set my eyelids, and the last three brown shades to create a natural transition in the crease.
- Once the crease was well blended, I used my e.l.f. Concealer and a small flat brush to “cut the crease”.
- I used the white shadow once again to set the concealer I just applied.
- I buffed along the crease with the lightest brown shade in the palette once more.
- NYC liquid eyeliner to create a Matte black wing.
- I used the 3rd and 4th shade in the palette on the lower lash line.
- Finished off the eyes with the Cover Girl Flamed Out Mascara.
- L’Oreal True Match foundation in W4 with the Quo Sponge.
- E.l.f. Concealer under the eyes.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder under the eyes and all over to set the foundation.
- Essence Contour Bronzer and Pure Nude Highlighter.
- City and Color Blush Trio.
- Nyx Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
Thanks for stopping by, I hope this inspired you in some way ✨💕
Follow my social media 😊