Valentine’s Day is approaching and I thought, why not spread some inspo and do a soft romantic look for the occasion!
I will be spending Valentine’s Day with my lovely boyfriend 💕 Let me know in the comments how you’ll be spending your day, and what kind of look you would like to do!
Lets get into it-
Here is a close up shot of the makeup-
Products mentioned |
I used the L.A. Color 5 Matte Eyeshadow palette in Tan Khaki for the crease and the Stila In the Light palette for the lid and outter V.
Eyes | I used tape to create a very clean smokey eye
- I softly blended out the lightest and medium brown shades from the Tan Khaki palette in my crease with a fluffy blending brush to create a gradient effect.
- Using a more precise blending brush I placed the shade Bliss from the Stila palette in the crease.
- I used Kitten from the In the Light palette in my tear duct to brighten and open the eyes. I also brought it up onto the lid.
- I placed the shade Sunset from the In the Light palette all over the lid.
- Using the black shade Ebony from the Stila palette, I gradually built up the colour on the outter V of my lid until I was content with the way it looked.
- Lastly I went over the shadows with a clean blending brush to soften the harsh lines.
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter on the brow bone.
- I used the L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara in Black on the upper and lower lashes.
**I think this look would look amazing with false lashes and winged liner!!!
Brows | (Brow Routine Link)
- Ardell Medium Brown Brow Pomade
- Quo Liner or Brow Brush/ Flat Concealer Brush
- E.l.f HD Concealer to carve them out
- Temptu Base Smooth and Matte Primer
- L’Oréal True Match Foundation in the shade W4
- Bye Bye Under Eye Illuminate Concealer under the eyes
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder under eyes and all over face to set the foundation
- Essence Contour and Highlight to bronze and contour & the Pure Nude Highlight on the tops of the cheeks
- Nyx Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
- Trust Fund Beauty Lipgasm in the shade Method to the Madness as a lip topper
Thanks for reading! I’d love to see more Valentine’s Day looks so please comment a link below if you decide to post a tutorial 😊