Instead of posting a makeup tutorial or product review, I thought I’d try something different and share a little bit about myself.
One of the reasons I started this blog was to meet and connect with new people! It’s easier to do so when your readers know more about you on a deeper level! So… without futher or more, here are 5 things you (probably) don’t know about me!
- I live in a small town with a population of roughly 5,500 people. I love my hometown, and deep down I never want to leave Ontario!
- My favourite kind of music is indie and hip-hop. I know, two totally different genres… Let me know in the comments if I should make a blog post dedicated to my current playlist!
- I have social anxiety which makes it difficult for me to make new friends, or interact with unfamiliar people.
- I’m a comedian at heart. I love to make people laugh and tell jokes. Seeing others smile makes my heart whole.
- I’ve been in a relationship for 2 years with my best friend. I wake up every morning feeling blessed.
I hope you enjoyed today’s blog post!! Thanks so much for reading. I posted this selfie on my Instagram if you wanna hop over there and give it a like 😊
Instagram Link 📸
Josée | JJB xx