This is my very simple, yet still glam, everyday makeup look using affordable/drugstore products that I do almost every single day when I want to look put together!
I posted this selfie on my Instagram Account and I figured I’d write a detailed blog post towards it!
I apologize for my resting bitch face…
Products Mentioned |
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in 220 Natural Beige
- L.A. Girl Cosmetics Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Peach Corrector and Natural
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 020 Nude Beige
- Mary Kay Blush
- Elizabeth Mott WhatsUp Beaches Bronzer
- Colourpop SuperShock Cheek in Wisp
- IBY Beauty Highlighter in Bubbly
I like to set my face using WATER before I apply mascara… Should I do a review/demo??
- Ardell Medium Brown Brow Pomade
- Stila In the Light Palette shade Bubbly (Shimmery Gold) all over the lid
- LA Color 5 Matte Eyeshadow palette in Tan Khaki- Light neutral brown blown out in the crease, Medium brown shade softly blended in outer V and along lower lash line
- Maybelline Colassal Big Shot Mascara on Upper and Lower lashes
- Colourpop Lippie Stix in Poison
- Smash box Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer over top
Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!! Let me know in the comments what posts I should do next 😊
Disclaimer: Please avoid following my personal Instagram account, instead here is the link to my Beauty Blog Instagram where I post selfies, flat lays, and close ups of my makeup!!