Hello beautiful people, welcome back 🙂
I just recently posted my March Ipsy Glam Bag unbagging, and today I got the chance to test out some of the products I received including a Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint, a Blush from DLS Cosmetics, and a new Dark Spot Corrector!
Lets get into it-
Here’s a selfie of the finished makeup look I did today using some new products-
Products Used |
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
- City Color Cosmetics Photo Chic Dark Spot Corrector
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Elizabeth Mott What’s Up Beaches Bronzer
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Blush in Kitty Pink
- DIY Highlighter
- Annabelle Lip Liner in Spice
- Tarteist LipPaint in Delish
- LA Color 5 Matte Eyeshadow palette in Tan Khaki shade 3 in the crease (neutral brown shade)
- DLS Blush in Kitty Pink in the crease and outer V
- LA Color Tan Khaki Palette shade 4 (dark brown) in the crease with a precise small blending brush
- NYC Cosmetics Black Liquid Eyeliner (Seriously the best!!)
- Maybelline Colassal Big Shot Mascara in Black on Upper and Lower lashes
- Both brown shades on the lower lash line with a pencil brush
- Ardell Medium Brown Brow Pomade (All you need!)
First Impressions |
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Delish | $24
I’ve never tried a high-end Liquid Lipstick before so I was eager to give this one a shot. This lipstick applied smoothly to the lips, and was very opaque.
When dried, the lipstick settled into the cracks of my lips and came off very easily. This lipstick claims to be a quick dry, full-coverage, transfer proof Liquid Lipstick. I do agree with the first two claims, but honestly my ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks last way longer and have just as much pigmentation.
I’d skip the Hype and look for something more affordable!
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Blush in Kitty Pink | $14
I love this Blush! It looks so natural, and blends effortlessly on the skin. It’s the perfect peachy rose shade for the springtime, and looks amazing on any skin tone. The formula is not patchy, and is very easy to build!
I used this as an eyeshadow to create a monochromatic peachy look and it worked great! I would highly recommend this product! It’s my new favourite.
- City Color Cosmetics Photo Chic Dark Spot Corrector | $10
In my unbagging I questioned the formula of this product, and was right. It is way to thick and patchy under the eyes. Every time I try to use this my under eyes look extremely cakey. I would skip this colour corrector and reach for something else.
Thanks so much for reading, follow my social media to stay updated on new posts and for more Beauty/ Lifestyle photos-