I know I’m breaking my schedule by posting on a Saturday, but I figured I’d share my simple makeup of the day- A look I always do when I’m in a rush!
Don’t mind my bitch face selfies lol 🙃
I like to match my bronzer and crease- Today I used the Elizabeth Mott WhatsUp Beaches Bronzer to do that.
I softly cut my crease using the LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural, and created this wing using the NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I finished off the look with a nude liner and some gloss!
Product Details |
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in 220 Beige
- LA Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural under the eyes
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Elizabeth Mott WhatsUp Beaches Bronzer on the cheeks and forehead to warm up the face + contour
- DLS Blush in Kitty Pink (new fav!)
- DIY Highlighter (also a new fav)
- Neutral brown in the crease with fluffy blending brush
- Warm brown in the crease with fluffy blending brush
- Dark brown precisely blended in the crease with a small blending brush and along Lower lash line
- Cut my crease using the LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
- NYC Liquid Eye Liner
- Maybelline Colassal Big Shot Mascara on Upper and Lower lashes
- Annabelle Lip Liner in Spice all over the lips
- Trust Fund Beauty Lipgasm in Method to the Madness
Thanks for reading today’s bonus post 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful day and cut a bitch with your winged liner!!!
Follow me and sign up for e-mail notifications to be notified every time I post, which is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday + extra when I’m in the mood 😊
Xoxo Josée 🌹