Welcome back 🙂
If you’re new here, Hi! My name is Josée- I post new beauty/lifestyle related content here on my blog 3-5 times weekly!
I wanted to post a defined cut crease makeup tutorial today, but it’s been very cloudy and dark here where I’m from in Canada, which makes it difficult to take good quality photos since I use natural lighting 👎🏼.
Anyways- I’ve been reading a lot of tag blog posts recently, and came across the 100 Questions Tag. I thought that doing the tag myself would be a good way for my readers to get to know me a little more!
So without further ado-
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I like to use the white soap bars from hotels to clean my beauty blenders, so kinda.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No, but there is one in my neighbourhood with my last name on it and I’m tempted…
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! Especially in my notebooks, and when marking my Tupperware 😉
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No I always forget about coupons!
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Swarm of bees… hopefully I’d survive with minor injuries lol.
8. Do you have freckles?
Nope! Only a few beauty marks.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people cancel last minute, or are very late!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No but I do tend to stare at the ground rather than up when I walk.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Yes I am a pro camper.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Bad habit, but yes!
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
I am 18 years old and I still sleep in a twin size bed.
18. What is your song of the week?
No Lie by Sean Paul 😍
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yes why not?!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What is your least favorite movie?
I couldn’t tell you, but I enjoy comedies and action movies!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Now why would I tell you that…
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What sauce do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
Pizza Pockets, anything sweet- you know…
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Step Brothers, White Chicks, Grown Ups… Hard to think on the spot.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My sweet boyfriend, Emerson.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No!! But my sister was hehe.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No definitely not for a magazine lol.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No but I’m sure I could learn!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I don’t even have my license.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Cheese, lettuce, turkey, mayo, mustard.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
Sadly, kind of.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Witch, an elephant lol.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
2, French and English.
41. What magazines do you read?
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
I can be sometimes.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Not that I can remember!
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes for hunting years ago!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be but it’s well worth it 🙂
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, spirits maybe.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
No, should I?
60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes I love my soft moc shippers 🙂
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Yes, a big fluffy pink one.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Flannel Pj pants and a big comfy tee.
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Only a Walmart where I live so, Wally World by default.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes for 4 years 🙂
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Not very well.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Hell ya!!! 5th grade.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes I’m a very emotional person it does not take much to choke me up.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Nope! Candles 🙂
77. Ever been in love?
I currently am very in love 🙂
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Marianas Trench 😍
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Tim Hortons Double Double…
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Semi well I’d say!
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes a few!
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room or den!
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, of course 🙂
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, I prove my point and stand my ground!
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
Red, pink, yellow 🙂
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, a few friends away for college/uni 😦
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?
Everyone who is currently reading this till the end!!!
Here is a link to a list of the questions –> 100 Questions Tag
Thanks so much for reading today’s post 🙂 I hope you learned a little bit about me, and Tag me in your post if you chose to do this as well!
Josée Xx 🌹