Hello everyone, happy Monday 😊
The other day I was playing around with my BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals 26 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette and came up with this easy Sunset Cut Crease look using only affordable products!
I’ve recreated this look over the last few days because I like it so much- so springy!
I chose not to wear eyeliner simply because I didn’t want to risk the chance of messing up the eyeshadow… let’s be real that is a daily struggle we all face. I think this look would look amazing with a bold wing, but it’s all in your personal preference!
Lets get into it!
I labeled the palettes I used to make this tutorial easier to explain:
To start off the look I used a neutral brown and warm brown in the crease as a transition shade. These are both very inexpensive!
- Using a fluffy blending brush and windshield wiping motions I blended this subtle peach shade into my crease.
- Using the same brush, I picked up a darker, more orange toned shade and blended this colour just below the peachy shade I just put in the crease.
- Using this amazing hot pink shade (extremely pigmented and blends like a dream), I softly blended the edges to make everything appear seamless. Take your time with blending!
- Using a Luxie 237 brush (small blending brush), I lightly blended the purple shade into my crease and flicked it out towards the brow for a cat-eye effect. I continued to add more, blend more until I was content with how it looked.
- Using a clean blending brush I lightly went over everything to insure all the shadows were well blended.
- Using a pencil brush I blended the purple and brown eyeshadows on my lower lash line.
Count how many times I’ve mentioned “blended” in this post lol!
I used my Real Techniques Small Detail Brush and a small amount of foundation to precisely cut the crease and flick it out towards the brow.
To finish off the look I set the cut crease with a matte white Eyeshadow, and applied the Maybelline Colassal Big Shot Mascara in Black to my Upper and Lower lashes.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation in 220
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural under the eyes
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder all over the face and under the eyes
- Elizabeth Mott WhatsUp Beaches Bronzer to warm up the face and contour
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Blush in Kitty Pink on the cheeks
- IBY Beauty Highlighter in Bubbly
- Ardell Medium Brown Brow Pomade
- Nyx Butter Lipstick in Ripe Berry
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! It’s very easy to achieve and recreate!
Follow me for more beauty/lifestyle posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! 💫