I cannot believe it’s already the fourth month of 2017! Where has the time gone?
The snow is starting to melt, and the sun is coming out to play here in Canada. I am so thankful that the cold winter months are no longer upon us, and I can finally start creating some Spring Insprired Makeup Looks!
Today I created a soft, half cut crease using soft browns and pinks. I decided to attempt Dotted Liner, and I’m pretty happy with the results!
What do you think of the dotted liner?
I paired the simple eye look with a neutral lip and bold brow. Today was a beanie/ oversized jean jacket kinda day 😊.
Product Details |
- LA Color Cosmetics 5 Matte Eyeshadow palette in Tan Khaki
- BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals 26 Color Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black to create the dotter liner
- Maybelline Colassal Big Shot Mascara
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation in 220
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural under the eyes
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder all over the face and under the eyes
- Elizabeth Mott WhatsUp Beaches Bronzer to warm up the face and contour
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Blush in Kitty Pink on the cheeks
- IBY Beauty Highlighter in Bubbly mixed with my DIY Highlighter.
- CoverGirl Chubby Stick in 001 Honey Douce (may not be called a chubby stick lol the name rubbed off)
- Annabelle Lip Liner in Spice
Thanks so much for reading today’s post! I apologize for not maintaining my post schedule- I have been busy over the last week and did not have time to create any unique makeup looks worth posting.
Happy Saturday lovelies 💞